Interior Commercial Painting Contractor
Interior Commercial Painting just as the exteriors of a commercial establishment is important for that shock factor when it comes to impression.Update your work site’s internal painting and don’t just make first impressions last. We at Handyman Painters Toronto suggest that you go beyond that. Exceed client’s expectations and employee productivity while they’re doing official transactions with your company.
Need help with that? Have a taste of what we offer for interior commercial painting services.
Specific Interior Commercial Painting Services in Toronto
Condo Complexes Interior Painting
In what specific areas can we really help? One area where we have unlimited experience and expertise: painting jobs for the indoors of Condominiums. Now don’t go asking why this is included here. If you own a condo unit, you actually don’t own the whole complex. We have worked hand in hand with many big names within Toronto and GTA to complete the interior painting within common areas of these condominium complexes.
We make sure that the local community living within the quarters are well-informed of the job schedule so as not to interrupt their daily lifestyles.
So what are common spaces in a condo complex? Every condo unit owners share this space so it’s owned by everyone. It is the duty of the developer and owner of the building to maintain it. It has been our job to help them achieve wonderful results for this!
Common areas include: hallways, garbage rooms, garages, lobby areas, laundry rooms, tech places, rooftops, locker zones, entertainment areas, and corridors.
Services include in interior condo complexes painting : interior painting of all those areas mentioned, painting difficult access areas and vertical structures, and also fixing and replacing exterior sidings.
Inside Office Areas Painting
In industrial areas where major offices lie such as those found within Toronto, Canada’s all-known business district, the market will never go dry for those who’d want us to do our magical touch.
The interior office painting benefits are overflowing: our paint colour specialists can assure you that whatever hue it is you like, there is a corresponding productivity enhancing consequence for it.
- Blue is best for hi-tech offices as it encourages creative thinking and those who frequently brain storm.
- White may look dull but it is ideal to give the feeling of good breathing space and makes room larger.
- Green is effective to relieve stress, stimulate mental processes, and aid mental alertness.
- Yellow is appropriate for offices needing their employees to concentrate better on different tasks.
- Neutral colours such as grey can help prevent distractions which is number one slacker for offices.
Services include in interior office painting: interior office wall paintings, repairs.
Why Handyman Painters Toronto?
Interior Commercial Painting Experience:
We have served Toronto and the GTA since 1991, whether it be renovation or makeover as long as everything is done within the interiors of a commercial establishment.
We’ll we’d let our numerous customers from then and now speak for the truth. Here’s some of them taken directly from HomeStars.com, a Canadian rating site that helps locals find the best and most authoritative contractors for their every need.
“Our whole experience with Brian and the Home Painters Toronto was great from beginning to end. They were friendly, reliable, and very professional from start to finish and we were happy with the final result. Our place looks fantastic!” – Phil and Katie from Scarborough on their Townhouse Duplex.
“We hired Handyman Painters (Home Painters Toronto) to patch some holes and paint an entire site that we were working on as we are a security company. From beginning to end of project everything went smooth these guys are very professional, clean and friendly.” – New Age Security in Concord on their home site project.
All of those are positive 10 star ratings! That is definitely a check!
More Reasons to Choose Handyman Painters Toronto
- 100% Return Policy (promise, if you’re not satisfied we’d return it to you! But we doubt it you won’t love our interior commercial painting services.)
- Two full years work guarantee no questions asked (so better make use of it properly! We’ll be with you every step of the way.)
- Only top quality paints are used (You name it, we have it: Benjamin Moore, Para, Sherwin Williams, Dulux, Behr, etc.)
- Liability Insurance (Guaranteed 5 million liability insurance and we’re a fully bonded painting company!)
- We love your home as you do (we use drop sheets for every project to protect your floor and belongings)
- Rush Service (if you have a project that needs immediate attention, tell us, we’ll accommodate it for you)
- Written Contracts Provided (and yes, you can refer to this all the time so you can go after us if any mishaps happen; we assure you that your satisfaction is our passion!)
So we have one final question:
Do you own an apartment complex, townhouse, office, store, industrial buildings or condominiums? Our phone lines will always be ready to accept your enquiry. Call 647 494 5545 and let’s start talking. You can also email us at Brian@handytoronto.wpengine.com or apply online for a Free Interior Commercial Painting Quote!